Even if it is a totally crappy, corrupt regime, don't suppose for one moment that you as the liberator will be greeted with open arms. Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire brings you back to Arulco. Although what you find there is in no way pleasing! The population is being terrorized by a reckless army; in the meantime the main export goods are drugs. Subversion and fraudulence has infiltrated all levels of local government and the ever-present Mafia has his fingers in many pies. You are working undercover on behalf of the US government and your goal is to destroy the mighty drug cartel. You'll need a skilled hand to put together the right team of mercenaries, the negotiating skills of a diplomat to get the sceptical population onto your side. More importantly, you must have the strategic genius of a general and the fighting tactics of a guerrilla. Should you fail, your "client" will deny all knowledge of your existence.
The exciting mix of strategy and role-playing that puts you in charge of a nation's fight for freedom. You'll hire a core group of skilled professionals through A.I.M., the Association of International Mercenaries. You'll win the local population over to your side by displaying courage and loyalty. You'll train your men around the clock, and then send them into dangerous missions and lethal fire fights. You'll conquer the depths of underground mines, reap their riches, and discover their secrets. Each success will bring you closer to total victory; each failure must be overcome with iron determination. Sometimes a tactical withdrawal can bring more than a battle at any price. Use the possibility of retreating from one sector only to surprise the enemy by attacking another flank. Some of your enemy's bases may seem at the beginning to be impregnable. Here you will have to become stronger step by step and slowly gain your ground.
- Incomparable depth of gaming combined with a non-linear gameplay
- Unique mixture of real time reconnaissance and turn based combat
- create your own optimal mercenary.
- interact with more than 150 characters.
- recruit teams of mercenaries all with their own unique personality.
- Three difficulty levels.
- Up to 10 mercenaries in a team
- 8 new playable mercenaries with individual histories
- 230 new and reworked sectors: new settlements
- Varying landscapes with changing density of vegetation and new visual conditions
- All weapons and explosives have been newly balanced with absolutely authentic characteristics
- Realistic sound effects for a new, exciting and authentic game feeling
- Various new weapons as USP or Uzi
- CPU with 233 MHz
- WindowsTM 95 / 98 / Me / 2000 / XP
- DirectXTM 8.1 or higher
- 64 MB of RAM
- Graphics card with 8 MB (DirectX compatible)
- 4X CD ROM drive
- Soundcard DirectXTM compatible
- Mouse and keyboard
- 700 MB free hard disk space
German, English, French