The world changed when Aziraal, the great god of war, was slain in the huge battle long ago. The hordes of Orcs lost their divine leader and were forced to withdraw to the southern wastelands. Now, thousands of years later, the location of Aziraals tomb is still unknown, well hidden by other gods who did not dare to entrust the secret to mere mortals.
But a fragile peace between the civilized races and the hordes is now at stake. When the dwarven mining expedition discovered an ancient temple dedicated to an unnamed deity - all of the world’s most powerful factions saw it as a possible clue to the place of Azriaal’s burial ground. A silent war has now begun and it will soon ignite the fires that will lead to the holy crusade of the Orcs. However, the real danger lies somewhere else. A powerful force churns silently – weaving a secret plot of fear and destruction. In the end, it is their goal that only one of the Two Worlds remains.
Two Worlds combines the extremely dynamic and sophisticated combat system best known from the top selling “Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic” with the meaning and freedom of the acclaimed “Fallout“ series.
A top quality Role Playing experience - The ultimate goal of the Two Worlds project is to deliver a superior Role Playing Game to the PC market where players have a real chance to shape the game world with their actions - to an extent that has yet to seen in other productions. This premise will be supported with a strong, non-linear storyline, mind blowing graphics, and stunning combat sequences. To attract the mass audience, the complexity of the game will be achieved mainly through a variety of meaningful choices while the User Interface will be simplified.
Extras Game of the Year Edition
- Offering a freedom of choice unseen in other Role Playing Games. The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player’s actions and changes accordingly -offering new and exciting challenges.
- Strong, non-linear storyline. Players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaningful side-quests.
- Free and unlimited character development. Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of “career changers”.
- Unique magic system. For the first time in the history of the genre, the Player is allowed to assemble their own magic spells.
- Animals to be ridden on. Players can travel and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
- A choice of traps and snares are at the Player’s disposal making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
- Spectacular and dynamically choreographed fights. The combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
This Special Edition contains the multiplayer add-on "Tainted Blood" additionally. There are 35 Quests in four brand-new maps which introduce completely new regions. Players can now go on the hunt for a crazy Necromancer, unsolve the mystery of a massacre in a woodcutters' camp, deal with a rebel knight and lots more. The new add-on doesn't just give you a new series of Quests - it also opens up the doors to an all-new Business and Training Center! There’s a big trading district in the town of Tharnburg - and various arenas in which you can try out your newly-learned combat techniques right away.
You will also find the Service-Release 1.6 inclusive. The file features new enhancements in balancing, graphics and gameplay.
- 2 GHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows® XP/Vista
- Graphics card Shader 2.0 or higher
- DirectX compatible Soundcard
- Keyboard, Mouse
- Multicore Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Windows® XP/Vista
- Graphics card Shader 3.0 or higher
- 5.1 Soundcard
- Keyboard, Mouse
German, English, French, Spanish, Italian